Friday, October 21, 2005

Here goes nothing...

Hello, welcome, and thank you for stopping by. I have no idea what wayward series of mouse clicks or touchpad-taps led you here, but I hope you won't be too terribly disappointed by what you find.

I mean, what the hell do I know about blogging? Isn't this something people do when they have a lot to say, a lot of free time, and a lot of technical expertise? Well, I have a lot to say, I suppose... though exactly how much we'll soon find out.

I apologize in advance if this blog is a little light on the one thing you've come to expect from really good blogs: links to other blogs. The truth is I'm only just beginning to discover blogs now. As I find some I like, I'll link to them. Starting with my friend, Lisa, whose blog inspired me to start my own.

Anyway, the "Should've Asked Me" thing is meant to be ironic... This is just a forum for one guy's random opinions, thoughts, and occasional rants. I'll post a snippet or a paragraph whenever they come to me, see if they spark anything with you.

The good news is: it's free. Enjoy...

No comments: