Sunday, October 23, 2005

Remember the Milk


I've been playing around with a new site called Remember the Milk, that lets you set reminders for yourself, and then sends you an email or SMS to remind you. It's a great idea, but am I the only one who finds the interface somewhat confusing?

Now, in fairness to them:

1. Again, it's a GREAT idea
2. It's in beta, so they may work it out.
3. It's free, so what the hell am I complaining about?!

And the interface sure looks like it should be easy to work with. But I just can't wrap my mind around it for some reason. Still, it's definitely worth your time to check it out, and I have high hopes for this site.

Until Remember the Milk gets easier or I get smarter, can anyone suggest a site that does the same thing simpler?

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

No comments: