Thursday, November 10, 2005

Do They Know It's Hideous After All?



Tonight I was in a store where a very disagreeable woman was bustling around putting up very elaborate Christmas decorations. I apologize for the rawness of these pictures, but they're the best I could do. I was using my camera phone surreptitiously, so as to avoid being busted by this woman. I just had to document for you this: The Ugliest Christmas Decoration Thing I've ever seen.

I wish I could tell you it's the crude photography that makes it an unidentifiable mess, but no... it's actually an unidentifiable mess. It's just a sixteen inch tall, ceiling-hanging, collection of... well...
things. All sort of clumped together. Meant to be... Christmasy.

And the most horrifying thing of all is what you can't see: like all the Christmas decorations in the store, it had a price tag on it. They were all for sale!


No comments: