Friday, November 18, 2005

The Good, The Good, and the Weird

The Good: My new Starbucks opened and it's more beautiful than I could have imagined.

The Good: My copy of GQ arrived, and it had the Jennifer Aniston half-naked cover, not the Fitty cover. Phew.

The Weird: I ordered a coffeemaker from a home and bath store's website to pick up at the store, and when I got there turns out I had to show them the same credit card that I used to order it. But I had used a virtual card to fight online fraud. So there was no actual card. They had no idea what I was talking about. I had no idea why I couldn't just pay for the coffeemaker with the card I was holding in my hand instead. It was a stand-off right out of True Romance. I ended up with no coffeemaker. Sad.

So I went back to Starbucks.

No comments: