Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I Love Simple Software That Does What It's What It's Supposed To

And that's just what PDFpen does.

You open up a PDF form, and PDFpen lets you fill in the form by typing right on it. Not a new idea, but a useful one. It's a little pricey at $49, but it's worth it for the convenience. And if you're like me, and you use an online fax site like efax or myfax or send2fax, you can fill in, sign and fax a form without ever printing. Saves time, trouble and trees.

By the way, according to their website, the company that makes PDFpen, Smile On My Mac, has a new product called Browseback that looks intriguing. It stores a thumbnail of every web page you visit, so you can scan back whenever you like and remember that one that got away. It's still in beta, but I will definitely check back when it's done... If it's not a hog, I need something just like that.

2 comments:

John Nader said...

Michael - I love MyFax - I tested many Internet Fax services and MyFax is the one I like and trust the most. It is definitely the best quality product with the best service care. A winner for sure!

John

Michael Markowitz said...

John, I couldn't agree more. I tried as many as I could find, and for ease of use and reliability, MyFax was the clear winner. I've been very satisfied with them.