Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Random TV Show Observations

You know T-Bag on Prison Break? He's played by Rob Knepper. I went to college with Rob, who is about as far from that guy as is humanly possible. It would be as if Tony Blair played Larry the Cable Guy.

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but I still feel confident in asking: what the hell is going on on Surface? No, seriously, what?

I have to admit, I watched Two and a Half Men last night and it was one of the funniest half hours of television I have seen in years. I mean, joke after joke after joke, laugh-out-loud funny.

Nothing, however, is as funny as the one-two punch of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

That little girl on Commander In Chief? Who's supposed to be ten years old? She talks like she's, maybe, five. It's really creepy. Maybe it'll turn out she has a developmental disability. I mean, I'm just guessing, that's not a spoiler or anything. At least I hope not. Now I feel bad...

No comments: