Sunday, December 18, 2005

For Those Who Watch The O.C.


Am I the only one who's sick of Johnny?

I'm sick of seeing him, hearing about him, hearing he's bummed, watching him brood, etc. I'm sick of hearing his
name. I want him to get his operation or move away or get killed or get gone or something, but I want his mopey-ass face off my TV pronto.

And even Ryan and Marissa have started to notice that they see-and-misinterpret stuff way too much. Not since Mr. Roper has someone jumped to conclusions as often as Ryan does.

And is it weird that Seth and Summer never seem to make out? Am I mistaken, or do they not even kiss very much? The Cohens have a lustier PDA record.

And while I'm thrilled that Julie's financial woes seem to be coming to an end, she and Michael Nouri will easily become the oiliest couple in TV history.

No comments: