Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Something You Should Always Have On Hand


If you don't have one already, Cellboost is something you really, really need.

If your cell phone, PDA, iPod, PSP, camcorder, or other portable device is fading fast, just plug this little wonder in the bottom and you've got another hour of power. You can use it for some extra talk or play time, or you can use it to charge. When it's done, toss it.

I keep them in my car and backpack for all my portable devices, and on more than one occasions, I've been in the middle of an important call, knew I wasn't going to be able to charge up, so I just slapped on the Cellboost and I was good to go. It really saved my bacon.

Plus they're cheap. And right now they come with a buy-one-get-one-free mail-in coupon. Can't beat that.

They're available all over, including Amazon

No comments: