Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Postage Sealed With a Kiss


I've posted before about Zazzle.com, which lets you turn your own photos into postage. My own letters, for example, go out adorned with pictures of my beautiful newborn goddaughter.

But she may get some competition now. Zazzle is selling postage stamps with celebrity kisses on them. (Clicking on the link makes the loud sound of a smooch, so it is NSFW) The proceeds go to one of my favorite charities, The Humane Society.

It's as close as I'll probably ever come to a kiss from Charlotte Ross, Rachel Bilson, Amy Smart, or Wendie Malick. (I'm choosing to ignore Gene Simmons, Loretta Swit, and Margaret Cho)

By the way, in case you can't quite place the name Charlotte Ross with the beautiful and talented actress, below is another picture to jog your memory. And to remind you what a better class of people you meet when you're nice to animals as opposed to when you kill them.



5 comments:

Ellen said...

Loretta Swit? Seriously??

Remember this line from "Tootsie"?:
"How do you feel about Cleveland?"--cameraman's response when asked how far back he can go to make Dorothy Michaels (Dustin Hoffman) look more attractive.

Several years ago, a friend's husband was working on "Murder She Wrote" or "Diagnosis Murder" and they did some stunt casting with the cast of MASH.

When Ms. Swit entered the shot, a similar thing happened in real life.
I would have loved to have been behind those scenes!

I saw her at LAX once and almost gasped.

Sydelle Pearl said...

Call me when they put Charlotte Rae on there.

Boski93 said...

Good to see Charlotte has come a long way from Days of Our Lives and The Heights.

peeky said...

I wonder what happened to all the extra skin that Star Jones lost from her top secret fattage-removal procedure. I hope it's keeping 1,460 chinchillas warm someplace.

Michael Markowitz said...

Star Jones denies ever having had any plastic surgery at all... making her the first woman over the age of thity-five to successfully make the skin at the back of her arms suddenly vanish without surgery. Look for her in all medical journals from now on.