Monday, March 13, 2006

Can the Rock Lobster Be Far Behind?


Insanely jealous of the Tit Lobster and the Furry Lobster, a Giant Lobster, measuring nearly three feet long, has made a splash off the coast of Tasmania.

It's difficult to tell from this picture whether the Giant Lobster will consume the Tasmanian men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them... the Lobsters will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new Lobster overlords. I'd like to remind them that as an entertainment industry professional, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their clamdigging camps.

2 comments:

Sean Tisdall said...

Yes, we've all watched the Simpsons and the first person who mentions it was squished.

Michael Markowitz said...

I would have thought it was obvious I was quoting, not plagiarizing.