Thursday, March 16, 2006

Google, You Slut

So I was trying to add some more cool clocks to the links at the right of the page, because I find it's better to have an interesting clock sitting in my browser than some boring, static web page.

And I remembered there was a really cool one made up of blocks, like children's blocks. So I Googled "block clock."

Unfortunately, I typed in "block cock" by mistake.

There will be a pause now for you all to laugh the Butt-Head laugh, the way I did.

Now I would have expected Google to give me "cockblock" results, and sure enough, it did give me a pageful.

But look at the helpful suggestion it also gave me... and then laugh the Beavis laugh. The way I did.

3 comments:

Mary Lewys said...

Google likes to help

peeky said...

reminds me of a Queen Elizabeth joke which I will not repeat here.

Michael Markowitz said...

Google likes to help, but even after all our time together, Google does NOT know what I like????