Monday, March 27, 2006

The Samsung/Bang & Olufsen "Serene"


Classic Lines.

Zen Design.

Sleek Elegance.

And the ugliest fugging phone I've ever seen.

Oddly enough, I think this piece of Kremlin-looking tech would look twenty times better if it were right side up, but it's actually supposed to be held this way. I guess this makes it more "serene."

Oh, and it's got a spring-loaded, dampened hinge so it opens sloooooowwwwwly. How annoying do you think that gets after about a day and a half?

(via Gizmodo)

2 comments:

howard said...

It's weird that you posted this.

Last night I had a fevered dream (I have viral bronchitis) in which I was in some office and my desk phone had a DIAL. The only part of the dream I remember is yelling: "Will someone get me a f*ckin' phone from this f*ckin' century!"

Too much Robitussin, I guess.

Sean Tisdall said...

It's insanely impractically ugly. I want one, how much?