Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Could Not Be More Excited About The View!

I know, it feels so weird to say that. It is, after all, the very worst show on television. And I'm not even remotely a fan of Rosie's.

But there is something to be said for putting someone mentally unstable on that panel.

It is only a matter of time before she bitch-slaps Star Jones, or gets up out of that chair and slugs Elisabeth Whatsername right across her smug little chops, and I will be right in front of my TV when that happens.

2 comments:

Boski93 said...

Please wake me when it goes Gladiator. I can't wait to see Sam Cassell er Star Jones try to head slap Rosie Saragusia.

Michael Markowitz said...

I always wondered how gladiators decided who got a weapon and who got a net-thing. I would feel shortchanged if I had a net-thing. I would prefer a weapon.

SNL WU savaged Rosie this past week... having done an AWESOME joke about Star's perfume/fart cloud the week before.