Friday, September 01, 2006

Last Night's Windfall... WOW!

This show is so deliriously, camp-tastically awful, I loved every second of it, and I hate to see it go. But assuming last night was the final episode, it went out with a bang. How is it possible that the same network that puts on Studio 60 puts on drek like Surface and Windfall?

If you watched it, you know that it ended with the most senseless (presumed) murder in TV history, followed by yet another suitcase full of money (honestly, I've lost track of how many of these suitcases there are), followed by a montage of all the fun and tears we didn't share this season.

Ah, Windfall... I will miss you, my confused friend.

1 comment:

Boski93 said...

I tried to watch that once, but sadly the flight attendent was not nice in denying my request to leave the flight while over Nevada.