Monday, November 20, 2006

Do Whatever You Have To Do To Watch This Show


I am still recovering from last week's Show Me the Money. It's hypnotic, intoxicating... Shat-Tastic!

It's as though Iron Chef, Deal or No Deal, and Sabado Gigante had a three-way, and Paddy Chayefsky was the matchmaker. I hate it, I love it, I can't not look at it. If you think you know what kind of show it is, I guarantee you're wrong.

And what can I say? Even after watching this show, I still love William Shatner. There has to be a 12-step program for people like me.

2 comments:

kaz said...

After I finished watching this piece of shat, I knew how Monica Lewinsky must have felt, all used and dirty.

But, just as the cigar-orificed one, I will be doing it again, even though I know it's not good for me...

I don't know what was harder to take - The Shat's bar-mitzvah-quality dancing, or his painful interaction with the gay contestant!

Michael Markowitz said...

kaz, I loved that, unless something was edited out, Shat just assumed the guy was gay. I mean, we all did, of course... but JT Kirk actually started giving him shit about it! I love this guy!

And yeah, the dancing is bizarre... but even more bizarre is that they only came up with one musical phrase that they play over and over and over and over... Another song por favor!!

And from now on you are no longer Kaz... You are Kohiba