Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Charles Lane


One of my favorite actors passed away Monday night. If you are over the age of four, you have seen and enjoyed Charles Lane at least once in your life.


102 years on Earth, 70 of them in show business. Well over 300 roles, his most recent in 2006.

Think about it: He survived the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, and was still acting 100 years later. That's an extraordinary life.

If you love movies and TV, actors like Charles Lane are part of the reason why.

2 comments:

The Crutnacker said...

Why is it all the good ones die young?

338 IMDB credits! Sheesh.

Am I the only person who has NEVER seen "It's a Wonderful Life"?

I refuse to watch it now because I don't want to ruin my streak.

Ellen said...

Oh no! I always loved him.
My dad was the coolest and always made us stay and watch the credits of every movie we saw. That's how I know who Charles Lane was.
An extraordinary life indeed.