Friday, January 30, 2009

Some Recent Tweets Worth Re-Tweeting


Millionaire Matchmaker stars Todd Rundgren as a woman who overcomes clown makeup to match repulsive hags with icky creeps.

Playing with iLife 09's facial recognition is really addictive.

If the Republicans ran the Super Bowl, the Steelers would be forced to use the Cleveland Browns playbook.

Mika Brzezinski thinks she is Ginger, but she is actually Mrs. Howell.

I need a picture for my dictionary for the word "oleaginous" and can't decide between Peggy Noonan and Diane Sawyer.

With the wheelchair, it's now official: Dick Cheney IS Old Man Potter.


The Searchme.com "stacks" may be the paradigm that replaces newsreaders.




2 comments:

Ellen said...

I watched that millionaire show last year for a few eps. Thought it might be another Bravo reality show guilty pleasure.
After whats-her-name made her curly haired clients straighten their hair, because she said no man likes that kind of hair, I was done.
I know it's silly, but I couldn't take much more of her anyway.

Michael Markowitz said...

The idea of that woman giving anyone fashion or hair or makeup advice is beyond the beyond. Plus she has absolutely no respect for men, which I would think is a detriment for a matchmaker. But I'd also think wearing a shower curtain muumuu is a detriment, so what do I know?